Legend for changelogs¶
- 🔥 something big that you couldn’t do before.
- 💥 something that you couldn’t do before.
- 📝 a miscellaneous minor improvement.
- 🔨 something that previously didn’t work as documentated – or according to reasonable expectations – should now work.
- ❗️ you will need to change your code to have the same effect in the future; or a feature will be removed in the future.
- 💥 Add tutorial “Example of usage model from sklift.models in sklearn.pipeline”.
- 📝 Add link to Release History in main Readme.md.