plot_qini_curve(y_true, uplift, treatment, random=True, perfect=True, negative_effect=True)¶
Plot Qini curves from predictions.
- y_true (1d array-like) – Ground truth (correct) labels.
- uplift (1d array-like) – Predicted uplift, as returned by a model.
- treatment (1d array-like) – Treatment labels.
- random (bool, default True) – Draw a random curve. Default is True.
- perfect (bool, default False) – Draw a perfect curve. Default is True.
- negative_effect (bool) – If True, optimum Qini Curve contains the negative effects (negative uplift because of campaign). Otherwise, optimum Qini Curve will not contain the negative effects. Default is True.
Object that stores computed values.